In our Language class we have started working with linking words. We split into groups, and each had to focus on different types of connectors. I worked with Mara and Catu with the “addition” connectors.
These are our exercises:
– Cata is going out tonight…. Going to the cinema ….. To a bar
– Luna loves dogs… ,she is getting one for his boyfriend next week. Pato loves dogs…
– …, the demilitarization of the rhineland was … cause for the outbreak of the second world war.
– … with the policy of appeasement, there was … policy, the policy of isolation.
– Nico plays football two times a week, and goes to the gym once a week. … he studies and has good grades.
– Argentina is a large and extensive country. … she has access to the Atlantic Ocean.
And these are the posters our group and other groups made: